X Factor hopeful who sang at Mark Wright's wedding 'dumped from show' DESPITE four yeses from judges
tunning Holly Brewer wowed the judges but didn't make it to bootcamp.
An X Factor hopeful who sang at Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding was left heartbroken after being dumped from bootcamp - despite sailing through the first round with FOUR yeses.
Singer Holly Brewer impressed the panel when she sang at the London auditions, and was given four yeses - and what she assumed was a pass through to the next round.
However, the stunning hopeful - who performed at the showbiz couple's wedding earlier this year - received a call over the weekend to inform her that she had been axed as part of a pre-bootcamp cull just days before the next stage began.
Speaking exclusively to Mirror TV, she said: "I was absolutely delighted at the audition to get amazing feedback from the judges and 4 yeses, but then was really gutted to get a phone call on Saturday to say that the decision is now a no and I won't be going through to Bootcamp."
The blonde songstress had previously been tipped for X Factor glory following her audition.
According to the Daily Star, she impressed judges Simon Cowell, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora after revealing her 'claim to fame'.
Talking about Mark and Michelle's wedding, she said: "Someone who is friends with Mark and Michelle mentioned me to them. Next thing, I got a call out of the blue to sing for them."
Holly is one of many contestants who were given four yeses by the panel, butsuffered the heartbreak of being cut before bootcamp got underway.
A hopeful from the Manchester auditions revealed he had been given a letter about progressing to bootcamp - but his dream quickly turned to disappointment.
Jamie Lee Morley claimed he was told to still travel down from Edinburgh to London over the weekend, despite uncertainty surrounding the next stage of the talent show.
However, on Saturday he too was one of the unfortunate singers axed from the competition following high hopes for his chances.
He told us: "I felt crushed, used and very angry as I came to London with only a 1 way ticket! They explained there was a cut and that I was one of the unsuccessful people. I was disgusted by how they had treated me!"
An X Factor spokeswoman has explained that the decision to cut contestants before bootcamp was "kinder and fairer" than an immediately "cull" on arrival, and insisted all hopefuls were contacted and told not to book travel until they were informed whether their place was secure.
In a statement to Mirror TV over the weekend, she said: "Owing to a very high standard of talent during this year’s X Factor arena auditions, not all successful singers will be offered a place at Bootcamp.
"All singers have been made aware of this and are being told this weekend whether or not they will be going through to Bootcamp, after the judges have reviewed their auditions."
read more:formal dresses melbourne